Welcome to Helfinstine & Associates CPAs, PLLC.
– We will never release your personal information to anyone, except where required by law.
– The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, publication, or redistribution by you of any part of the Site is strictly prohibited.
Modification of the Site
– We reserve the right to add to, delete from, or modify any or all documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site.
– You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff, and affiliates (“Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Disclaimer and Limits
– THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
– This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Prescott, Arizona, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products, or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Prescott, Arizona. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provisions.